Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) Needed in CA
We are in the process of searching for a School Based Occupational Therapist near the Hemet, CA area. This is a full-time position and the director is eager to find an Occupational Therapist (OT) as soon as possible to help the students in need. Interviews will start as resumes arrive, so please apply today to be considered for this great position!
- Amendments & IEP’s, OT must be comfortable handling to aspect of assignment
- Assessments needed, need to update progress goals
- Actual caseload will be based on experience/needs
- Previous experience in schools required
- Masters Level Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- California Occupational Therapist License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Offered
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Continued Education Reimbursement Offered
Employment Type: Schools, Occupational Therapist, Contract, OT, Therapy
Work Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com. For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Grand Mound, WA
- Raleigh, NC
- Jackson, MI
- Beloit , WI
- Seattle, WA
- Arlington , WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Olympia, WA
- Gresham, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.