Full-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) Needed
Soliant is working with amazing school districts in Arizona to contract Occupational Therapists (OTs). Soliant prides itself upon providing therapist with unrivaled career opportunities, compensation, and customer service way beyond just finding a position. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- Full Time Position (Part-Time considered)
- On-Site Position
- ASAP start
- Weekly Pay with Benefits
- Provide assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the child
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ needs
- Current Arizona License in Occupational Therapy
- Arizona State Department of Education License, if applicable
- School-based experience preferred
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
Licensed Occupational Therapist for Morrison County School - Remote or OnsiteSaint Paul , MN
Occupational Therapist - School - TravelRochester, MN
Occupational Therapist (OT) Near Vancouver, WAVancouver, WA
Occupational Therapist for 23/24 school year!Pierz, MN
School Based Occupational Therapist Opening 2022/2023Marion, NC
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Oakland, CaliforniaOakland, CA
Full-Time Opening for California Occupational Therapist (OT)Yelm, WA
School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - Near Bozeman MT - Full Time JobBozeman, MT
Onsite Occupational Therapist | Buckley, Washington | Full Time 23/24 School YearBuckley, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.