Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) - Oak Harbor, WA
Soliant has partnered with a school system in the Oak Harbor, WA area that is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. The position is full-time, for the full-school year. OTs will be providing speech therapy services to elementary school students.
OT's are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
- 22-23 School Year
- Full-time opening/35 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401k and employer match
- Master’s degree or equivalent in occupational therapy
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Washington state licensure
- Washington ESA licensure
- *requirements must be met before the start of the assignment, candidates may apply before licensures/degrees are completed.
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now with your resume or directly by contacting N'Derah Cooper Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
678-748-5306 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Salters, SC
- Lane, SC
- Workman, SC
- Cades , SC
- Scranton , SC
- Summerton , SC
- Santee , SC
- Manning , SC
- Andrews , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.