Full-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Albany, CA
Hiring: School Occupational Therapist
We are currently seeking a School Occupational Therapist to join a school district near Albany, CA. for the school year. In this role, you will provide occupational therapy services to students with disabilities or challenges that impact their ability to participate fully in their educational program. The ideal candidate will have experience working with school-aged children, knowledge of IEP development and implementation, and excellent communication skills.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify student needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the school team
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Keep accurate records and documentation
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on student goals and progress
- Full Time (37.5/hrs.)
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license in California
- Experience with school-aged children preferred
- Knowledge of IEP development and implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this School Occupational Therapist position near Albany, CA please email your resume to parker[email protected] or call 470-508-2944 for more information.
About Soliant: Soliant is a leading educational staffing company that partners with school districts throughout the U.S. We're committed to connecting talented professionals with opportunities to make a difference in students' lives.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Sacramento, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Victorville, CA
- Millbrea, CA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Albany, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.