Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) - Riverside, California
Elementary School Occupational Therapist Job – Riverside, CA
- A great elementary school in the Riverside, CA area is now looking to hire an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a current, part time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- California Occupational Therapist License
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
Employment Type: Part-time, Contract
To learn more about this Occupational Therapist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
- Coordinate and or participate in training programs for students, school staff and families.
- Initiate new program development with focus on needed functional outcomes
- Participate in continuous compliance and quality improvement trainings and
Recent OT Jobs
- Marion, NC
- Los Olivos, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
- Boston, MA
- Johns Creek, GA
- Palatine , IL
- Pala Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.