Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) - San Antonio, Texas
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a full time, contract position as an Occupational Therapist at our school district near the San Antonio, TX area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview! Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
• Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
• Active/pending license approved by Texas Board of Occupational Therapy
• Experience working within a K-12 school setting
• Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
• Caseload: Dependent upon availability, experience, and preference
• Length of Contract: School year calendar
• Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, apply below or send resume directly to N’Derah Cooper Hiring Coordinator, at [email protected] All questions are welcomed!
Direct Line: (678) 748-5306
Recent OT Jobs
- Eastvale , CA
- Schaumburg, IL
- Zion, IL
- Albuquerque, NM
- Selah, WA
- Austin, TX
- Acton, CA
- Sealston, VA
- Orchard Park, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.