Full Time Occupational Therapists 23/24 (OT) in Soledad, California
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Soledad, CA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Upcoming 23/24 school year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- Must have OT DOE certification
- Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Eastvale, CA
- Chula Vista, CA
- Los Angles, CA
- Elk Grove, CA
- Emeryville, CA
- Vacaville, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Menifee, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.