Full Time Occupational Therapists NEEDED Cedar Hills, OR
Soliant Health, a Joint-Commission Accredited staffing agency, is experienced Occupational Therapist for a contract position near the Cedar Hill, OR area. Must have an active OT license. Hospital experience is preferred.
- Term: Full-Time; Contract
- Qualifications: OT license required.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options
- 401k Program and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible.
For more details and to request a phone interview, contact Donnetta Johnson at (678) 262-0428 and you will be contacted immediately.
Call or Text: (678) 262-0428
Recent OT Jobs
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Sumter, SC
- Eagle Point, OR
- Needham, MA
- Federal Way, WA
- East Sumter, SC
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.