Full-Time OT Job, Now Hiring for Next School Year - Minnetonka, MN
A school district near Minnetonka, MN, is actively seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) for the NEXT SCHOOL YEAR (22/23 NSY). This OT would be working on-site with students with various needs.
OT Job Details & Requirements
- Active Minnesota OT license required
- Full-Time – 30-37.5 hours/week
- Evaluate and treat students with the therapeutic use of daily activities
- Create and establish customized therapy plans
- School-based job near Minnetonka for the 22-23 school year
For immediate consideration for this school-based OT job near Minnetonka, please reach out and send your resume directly to National Hiring Manager, Marisa!
National Hiring Manager
E: [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- San Diego, CA
- Centralia, WA
- Coronado, CA
- Apex, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Indianapolis , IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.