Full-time School Occupational Therapist (OT) - near Austin, TX
Soliant is currently working with an outstanding school district in the Austin, TX area that is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist. If you're interested in joining a supportive team and making a difference in students' lives, please see below for more details:
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday during school hours
- Caseload will be discussed during the interview
- Contract duration: Remainder of the School Year
- Guaranteed work hours
- Payment for both direct and indirect services rendered
- Weekly pay
- Liability insurance coverage
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits
- Stipends available under certain circumstances
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current Texas State Occupational Therapist license
- Previous school-based experience is preferred but not required
If this location or position is not what you're looking for, don't hesitate to reach out. We have other positions and locations available!
To apply or for more information, please use one of the following options:
- Submit your application below
- Send your resume and at least three professional references to [email protected] for immediate consideration
Phone: (470) 489-1826
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Sugarland, TX
- Sunset Valley, TX
- Georgetown, TX
- Elgin, TX
- Pflugerville, TX
- Cedar Park, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Hutto, TX
- Keller, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.