Full-time School OT Job Opportunity near Mt Vernon, WA
Procare Therapy has partnered with a school district in the Oak Harbor, WA area who is in need of an Occupational Therapist to provide therapy to their K-12th grade kiddos! If you are interested, read below.
What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment.
School OT Qualifications:
- OT License in WA
- Prior school or pediatric experience
- ASAP- End of School Year
- K-12th grade caseload
- More details discussed on interview
- Weekly paychecks and competitive hourly rates
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching plans
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your updated resume to Mallory Lockwood.
Senior Director of Behavioral Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Federal Way, WASunbelt is seeking passionate and driven Occupational Therapist (OT) for a part-time position in a school in Federal Way, WA. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: OT license in WA Job Details: ASAP- June 2024 Part- time 2.5 hours a week K-12th grade students Job Benefits: Health and dental insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If interested in bein
- Kelso, WAOccupational Therapist (OT) Needed for the 23-24 School Year in Kelso, WA Have you been searching for a school-based Occupational Therapist (OT) position for the 23-24 school year? If so, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an outstanding school district in your area that is looking to hire an OT to contract. Keep reading below for more specific details on this position! Overview: Full-Time Hours 37.5 hours per week 23-24 School Ye
- Bush Prairie, WASoliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Bush Prairie area. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsi
- Allentown, WAA school district in the area of Allentown, WA is currently hiring contracted Occupational Therapists candidates for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 37.5 Hours Per Week K - 12th Grade Caseload IEP Provide Supervision Job Requirements: WA OT License Masters Degree Pediatric Experience For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Allentown, WA Please apply be
- Ridgefield, WAA school district in Ridgefield, WA is planning to hire an OT or COTA to fill an open position for the remainder of the school year Job Description: 35-40 Hours/Week Elementary - Highschool Mild-Moderate Caseload Clinical Team Provided Direct/Indirect Service Job Requirements: Active WA OT License Pediatric Experience (preferred) For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the current school ye
- Seattle, WAJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Seattle, Washington! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Seattle, WA area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Seattle, WA and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your
- Kelso, WAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Occupational Therapist to join our team in providing exceptional services to students for a contract position for the 2023-2024 school year. 2023 -2024 School Year Location: Kelso, Washington Job Type: Full time Weekly Hours: 37.5 hours per a week Hourly Pay: (negotiable & based on experience) Qualifications: Active Washington License or eligibility for certification. D
- Brush Prairie, WASoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Brush Prairie, WA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsit
- Tacoma, WAWe are currently scheduling interviews for a part time Occupational Therapist job opening near Tacoma, WA. OT will be working within the district’s elementary and middle schools 3 days a week during the current school year. OT Job Description: Conduct assessments and evaluations for IEPs Provide direct therapy to students Collaborate with other SPED Team members to complete goals set by student IEPs Available Benefits:
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.