Fulltime COTA for K-12th Grade in Santa Clara, CA (EOSY)
We are looking to hire a dedicated and licensed Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to work a fulltime onsite contract position in Santa Clara, CA for the remainder of the Spring 2023 semester (EOSY).
- Active California Occupational Therapy Assistant license
- A Bachelor’s degree related to the field of Occupational Therapy
- Active AOTA membership
- Proof of passing score on COTA examination
- At least 2 months of occupational therapy work experience
- At least 1+ year of prior school’s experience (preferred)
- Mon-Fri; 35 hours per week fulltime guaranteed
- No overtime
- Normal school hours only
- No paid holidays or school breaks
Our Benefits Offerings:
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical, dental, vision insurance coverage
Interview slots for this Santa Clara, CA position are going quickly! If you are interested in learning more about this fulltime contract COTA position, don't miss out on your chance to interview - please apply below today.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Worcester, MA
- Oklahoma City , OK
- Brimfield, MA
- Wayne, OK
- Shawnee, OK
- Union City, OK
- Edmond, OK
- Valley Center , CA
- Temecula, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.