FULLY REMOTE- Occupational Therapist (OT) in IN
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Griffin IN area for a Full-time Occupational Therapist (On-site/Remote) position. You have the option of working Fully remote from home!! This is an ideal position for caring individuals who love working in a school setting & providing occupational therapy to special needs children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- Start/End: February 6, 2023- May 26, 2023 (or end of school year)
- Caseload: PK – 12+ or 3 years -22 years old 3-22 years
- Must have state license
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- School experience preferred
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent OT Jobs
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
- Boston, MA
- Springfield, PA
- Johns Creek , GA
- Rockford, IL
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.