Hickory, NC - Occupational Therapy
School Based, Occupational Therapist Job near Hickory, NC
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district near Hickory, North Carolina, who has a full time, contract position available for a Occupational Therapist. Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in NC
Specifications about the position:
- Caseload: Will depend upon experience, availability, and preference
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week or part time
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- School year calendar
- Quick interview and hire process
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to our Account Executive, Austin Hackney at Austin.Hackney@soliant.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Soliant Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Olympia, WA
- Denver, CO
- Escondido, CA
- Hemet, CA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Dover, DE
- Vista, CA
- Centralia, WA
- Renton, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.