Hiring Contracted COTA -Buckeye, AZ
Hiring COTA in Buckeye, AZ
Calling all new grads!
ProCare Therapy has teamed with Liberty Elementary School District to look for an assistant to an Occupational Therapist to add to their team for the next few months.
In this role, you will
- Manage a variety of elementary caseload and treatments in assistance to a team of occupational therapists at multiple sites .
- Create and document monthly reports to supervisors as required.
- Participate in developmental arena assessments and process management.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility of occupational therapy equipment.
Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Valid License and Degree Required
- Professional Work Experience in K-12 settings is a plus.
Start Date: Immediately
About ProCare Therapy:
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have me as your personal recruiter which is very helpful for you.
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
- Weekly Competitive W2 Compensation
- Optional Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
Contact for Job Poster :
Phone Number: 6784591142
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Prescott, AZ
- Sedona, AZ
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscon, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Oro Valley, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.