Hiring-COTAs - Santa, Clara
Calling all Occupational Therapist Assistants!!
ProCare Therapy is hiring COTAs to add to a great team of education professionals from now until end of the school year.
In this role, you will
- Manage caseloads ranging from elementary to junior high school students.
- Create and document monthly reports via Paradigm for supervisors as required.
- Participate in OT assessments and process management for written and presenting IEPs.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility of occupational therapy equipment.
- Valid License and Degree Required
- Professional Work Experience in K-12 settings is a plus.
Start Date: February 6, 2023
About ProCare Therapy:
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have me as your personal recruiter which is very helpful for you.
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
- Weekly Competitive W2 Compensation
- Optional Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
Contact for Job Poster :
Phone Number: 6784591142
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Eastvale, CA
- Chula Vista, CA
- Los Angles, CA
- Elk Grove, CA
- Emeryville, CA
- Vacaville, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Menifee, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.