Hiring K-12 COTA - Full-Time (40hrs/week) - near Olympia, WA
I’m currently looking for a qualified Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for a full-time school-based position near the Olympia, WA area. Interviews are currently being scheduled!
Quick decisions after interviews!
Opening: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Location: Olympia, WA area
- Full-time (40hrs/week)
- Caseload: All grades
- Full Range of disabilities
- Current School Year (2022-2023)
- Active Washington COTA License (REQUIRED)
- School experience (preferred)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Washington , DC
- Ewen, MI
- Hasty, NC
- Elk Plain , WA
- Claremont , NH
- Lopatcong, PA
- Baltimore, VT
- Bremerton, WA
- Brisbane, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.