HIRING- Occupational Therapist (OT) near The Meadows VA
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the The Meadows VA area for a Full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) Position. This is an ideal position for therapists who love working in a school setting & providing occupational therapy services to children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Interviewing Now!! Quick Offer!!
- Full- time: 22/23 school year
- Caseload: Pre-k & k5 at 1 elementary school
- Masters/Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Must have active/Pending State License
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.