Hiring | Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapist | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Occupational Therapist to work on assignment with an established school located in the San Jose, CA area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Start Date: asap
- End Date: 6/9/23
- Time to report to work and time to leave: up to 8 hours/day (2 days/week)
- Must be there betweet 8:15 - 2:45 (bell times) but can flex hours as needed for IEPs for remainder of time
- Age groups of kids to be seen: TK - 5
- Number of kids on the caseload: 22
- How many buildings will the person be working at: 1
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- License in the state of employment
- 1-2 years school setting experience (preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 286 - 1089
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Portland, ME
- Seattle , WA
- Austin, TX
- San Marcos, CA
- Hawthorne, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.