Illinois Occupational Therapist Job Opening (OT)
To OT's who enjoy working along with school-aged populations, Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a school district near Crystal Lake, IL. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed Occupational Therapist contractor.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active or pending license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Illinois
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Schools and IEP experience, preferred
- Teaching certificate (active or pending)
- Case load: Early childhood - 3 to 4 years olds
- Treating in blended group settings
- Full-time 35 hrs/wk - 7:25-310 with duty free lunch break
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Our jobs fill quickly! Interested in this position or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Riverside , CA
- Irmo, SC
- camas, WA
- Irmo, SC
- Joliet , IL
- Watertown , MA
- Elkton, MD
- Lakewood, WA
- Manor , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.