In need of an Occupational Therapist in Elmhurst, IL | 2023-2024 SY
ProCare Therapy is excited to announce an exceptional opportunity for a Occupational Therapist (OT) in Elmhurst, IL for the 2023-2024 school year.
- 2023-2024 School year
- K-8 Caseload
- $40+ per hour
- Prior school experience preferred
- Develop and implement IEP goals
- Collaborate with therapy team
- Oversee daily COTA duties
- Work in group or 1:1 settings
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- NBCOT licensing
- Current State Licensure(s)
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
Previous experience is preferred but is not required to apply for this position. This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Ingleside, ILWe are seeking a qualified and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team for the upcoming school year in Gages Lake, IL . As an OT, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits to enhance their academic, social, and personal skills. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits. Develop individualized t
- Chicago, ILRemote Occupational Therapist | Opening in California We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Occpuational Therapist to join our network in California. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment. Job description This is a full-time position for the new school year. This position will cover general duties, but not limited to, evals, assessments, and some p
- Urbana, ILProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Part-Time Occupational Therapist for a rewarding contract opportunity in Urbana, IL. This position involves working 3 days per week, with responsibilities spanning across all levels from Early Childhood to High School. The Occupational Therapist will be tasked with conducting evaluations and providing supervision to Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs). Responsibilities: Conduct evaluations
- Des Plaines, ILJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist in Des Plaines, IL and Surrounding Areas! Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Look no further – an exciting opportunity awaits you to become a School Occupational Therapist in the vibrant Des Plaines, IL region! Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Des Plaines, IL and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, madison.logan@solia
- Oak Park, ILExciting Opportunity for a School Occupational Therapist in Oak Park, IL and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist ready to make a profound impact on students' lives? Look no further! We're seeking a passionate and skilled School OT to join our team in Oak Park, IL and nearby regions. Qualifications: Valid state OT license Master's degree in Occupational Therapy Experience or strong interest in working with school
- Highland Park, ILPave the Path to Progress: School Physical Therapist Needed near Highland Park, Illinois! Are you a passionate School PT ready to inspire and make a real impact on students' lives in Highland Park and its surrounding areas? Look no further! Position: School Physical Therapist Location: Highland Park, IL and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Your dedication de
- Gages Lake, ILSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Gages Lake, IL. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite s
- Chicago, ILEmpower Student Mobility: School Physical Therapist Wanted near Chicago, IL! Ready to shape lives through movement and independence? Join Soliant near bustling Chicago, IL, and surrounding areas. Be the driving force for transformation in a supportive educational setting. Position: School Physical Therapist (PT) Location: Chicago, IL and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in Physical Therapy Illinois state PT li
- Palatine, ILInspire Movement: School Physical Therapist Wanted near Palatine, IL! Ready to be the spark that ignites student mobility? Join Soliant near picturesque Palatine, IL, and neighboring areas. Shape lives through motion in a nurturing educational environment. Position: School Physical Therapist (PT) Location: Palatine, IL and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in Physical Therapy Illinois state PT licensure Previ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.