Job Opening -- Occupational Therapist -- Atlanta, Georgia
Soliant Health has partnered with a school district in Atlanta, Georgia to help fill an Occupational Therapist opening. This position is a full time assignment held in a school setting. More information and qualifications will be listed below!
- Masters/Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Active, approved license in the state of Georgia
- Full time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so please apply by emailing resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Loveland , CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Austin, TX
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.