K-12 COTA Needed - Full-Time Job - near Allentown, PA
Sunbelt just partnered with a school district that is urgently looking for a qualified Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year near the Allentown, PA area. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Location: Allentown, PA area
- Full-time – 35 hours /week
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Current School Year 22-23
- Active Pennsylvania COTA License (REQUIRED)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Washington , DC
- Ewen, MI
- Hasty, NC
- Elk Plain , WA
- Claremont , NH
- Lopatcong, PA
- Baltimore, VT
- Bremerton, WA
- Brisbane, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.