K-12 Occupational Therapist - Houston, TX
Hiring: School-Based Occupational Therapist!
Soliant Health is looking for an Occupational Therapist for a school district in Houston, Texas. Our company seeks compassionate individuals who are eager to make a difference in school-based settings. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
- Full-time (M-F, regular school hours)
- Indirect and direct services included
- Age groups: PreK-12th grade
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT License in Texas
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Gilroy, CA
- Hamlet, NC
- Fillmore, CA
- Watsonville, CA
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Chino, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.