K-12 Occupational Therapist Job in the Edmonds area
A local school district in the Edmonds WA area is interviewing qualified candidates for an Occupational Therapy job.
- Provide therapy services as specified on IEP
- Work with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Provide assessments and develop treatment goals
- Full Time - 35 hours/week
- Contract position for the remainder of the school year
- Active WA OT License and ESA Certificate
- Previous school or pediatric experience (IEP experience preferred)
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
Apply for this position or directly email resume to be considered:
National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Calabasas , CA
- Mundelein, IL
- Waterloo, TX
- Laurel, MT
- Rockford, IL
- Raleigh, NC
- Wellton, AZ
- Dekalb, IL
- Greenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.