One of Soliant's clients, located in the Albuquerque area, is conducting interviews for a contract Occupational Therapy position.
Details of this position below:
- Full-time (32.5 hours per week)
- Caseload details to be finalized
- Full school year
As an Occupational Therapist, applicants will:
- Participate with an interdisciplinary team to provide assessments of students
- Consult with parents and teachers
- Work with infants to young adults, providing occupational therapy, interventions, treatments and activities to enhance sensory processing, perceptual-motor skills, motor coordination, self-care, muscle strength, range of motion, postural reflexes
- Evaluate and modify occupational therapy treatment plans and interventions in response to student needs and disabilities.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Additional details concerning building assignments will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
Soliant can offer assistance and guidance to the New Mexico licensure process. In addition, reimbursements for Continuing Education and license fees are available to help therapists stay abreast of professional developments.