Londonderry, NH: School Occupational Therapist
Soliant Health in search of an Occupational Therapist in the Londonderry, NH area! We have partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a full time, contract Occupational Therapist position. Candidates seeking part time are encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to accommodate their schedule.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by New Hampshire Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with K-12
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Length of Contract: January-April 2022
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Bain McCullough at [email protected].
Direct Line: (678) 538-6726
Recent OT Jobs
- Peachtree Corners, GA
- Tacoma, WA
- Ventura, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Lincoln, NE
- Atlanta, GA
- Arcadia , CA
- Seattle, WA
- Lawrenceville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.