Milpitas, CA School Part time Occupational Therapist Job Flexible Schedule
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school in the Milpitas, CA area to find an OT to work part time, ideally 16 hours a week with preschool, elementary and middle school students. The OT will be able to make their own schedule and days and have 20 students on the caseload. Direct and consultative services are needed and the OT will need to be comfortable with preschool evaluations. This Occupational Therapist part time job in Milpitas, CA pays weekly every Friday and offers weekly pay every Friday!
To apply: Submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- full time (37.5 hours/week)
- elementary- middle school students
- school setting, 2-3 locations
- flexible schedule
- weekly pay every Friday, competitive salary and benefits
- state of California license as a Occupational Therapist
- experience with pediatrics or schools prior
- knowledge of IEP process and goals
- available for full time (school hours)
Employment Type: W-2 employee, Annual Contract
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Sacramento, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- La Mesa, CA
- Alpine, CA
- Ramona, CA
- Albany, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Rancho Cordova, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.