Monroe, WA: Contract School OT
Calling on licensed Occupational Therapists based in the area of Monroe, WA! Soliant is seeking a contractor to assist with an FMLA opening.
Applicants will be working with K-12 students and covering several buildings. Additional information about the District and the caseload will be shared during a direct interview with administrators, following a successful phone screening through Soliant.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
- Washington OT license
- ESA (Educational Staff Associate) certificate
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or email@example.com today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Redding, CA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Denver, CO
- Arlington, WA
- Poughkeepsie, TX
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Chico, CA
- Christi, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.