Mount Prospect, IL Full Time OT Needed
Looking for an exciting opportunity for the 2022-2023 school year? A school district in Mount Prospect, IL is actively interviewing experienced Occupational Therapists for a full-time contract. Details about the position are listed below.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Evan Dougherty directly at 813-219-1119 for information about the location, pay, and benefits. See below for basic requirements.
- 2022-2023 school year contract
- Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: High School or Elementary students
- Monday – Fri
- May renew contract for NSY based on needs
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive wages
- Vision, Medical, Dental options
Required to apply:
- Master’s degree in Occupation Therapy
- IL OT License
- Experience working with school age children
This is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to build their resume.
National Hiring Manger
813-219-1119 / [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Farmington, MI
- Enicinitas, CA
- Plano, TX
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.