MULTIPLE! Occupational Therapist positions open APPLY NOW!
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Queens, NY who has a full time contract position open for an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active OT license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in New York
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Full time Full school year
- Schools experience preferred
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent OT Jobs
- Haverhill, MA
- Arlington, WA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Mono Vista, CA
- Yreka, CA
- Londonderry, NH
- Camarillo, CA
- Newberry, FL
- Lexington, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.