New Graduates Apply! | School Occupational Therapist
Are you a licensed OT looking for a great change in your career? Our staffing company has opened up a new position in Brighton, CO for OT's. We are looking for someone that is eager to make a change and change the lives of children in the education system. If you are interested in interviewing with this school please apply below.
- Full-Time hours
- 36 hours per week
- On-site position
- 2022-2023 school year position
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Caseload: ONSITE only – 2-3 locations. Full-time at 36 hours per week (4 day week, Tuesday-Friday with hours from 7:30am – 4:30pm). 50-60 students.
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Masters or higher in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license required
- Must be willing to work with a wide range of ages of students
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.