New Job! School-based Occupational Therapist - WV
Interviewing as soon as possible! Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district close to Inwood, WV. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed, contract, Occupational Therapist and/or COTA. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in West Virginia
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience is preferred
- Case load: K-12
- Full-time or part-time hours
- 2021-2022 school year
- Onsite only!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this season busy hiring, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Janesville, WI
- Minnetonka, MN
- Chevelle, VA
- Newberry, FL
- Bloomington, MN
- Manchester, NH
- Tumwater, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.