New Occupational Therapist (OT) opening in Washington!
School Base, Occupational Therapist (OT) Job in the Tacoma, Washington area:
Soliant Health is partnering with a phenomenal school district near Tacoma, Washington, who has a full-time contract position open for an Occupational Therapist. The district may be able to arrange part time.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in WA
Specifications about the position:
• Caseload: Based on availability, preference, and experience
• Full time: 37.5 hours/week
• Offering a competitive pay package
• Interviewing immediately
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Kari Mospanyuk at Kari.Mospanyuk@Soliant.com
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 770-325-0347 Kari.Mospanyuk@soliant.com
Recent OT Jobs
- Southfield, MI
- Arlington, WA
- Yorba Linda , CA
- Alice, TX
- Goffstown, NH
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Sultan, WA
- Christi, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.