New Occupational Therapy (OT) Job - Full Time/Full School Year in Columbus, Georgia
New school-based opportunity for an Occupational Therapy (OT) job in Columbus, Georgia
A school district located in Columbus, GA has a position open for a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire upcoming school year.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Part time candidates accepted as well
- PreK-12th grade caseload
- The full school year
- School/Pediatric experience is preferred
- Ready to interview and offer
- GA license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Recent OT Jobs
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
- Rockingham, NC
- Schaumburg, IL
- Bloomington, MN
- Boulder, CO
- Ham Lake, MN
- Napavine, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.