NEW! Part Time Occupational Therapist Job Opening
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Glendale, AZ who has a part time contract position open for an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active OT license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Arizona
- Valid fingerprints Clearance Card
- CPR Certified
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Part Time / Full School Year
- Hours: 8am-4pm 3 days a week
- Itinerant* position requires various school sites
- Caseload: (# of students discussed on interview)
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent OT Jobs
- Round Rock, TX
- Columbus, GA
- Commerce, CA
- Elgin, IL
- Rockford, IL
- Rich Square, NC
- Austin, TX
- Wittmann, AZ
- Murrieta, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.