New School Year Occupational Therapist Opening in San Bernardino, CA
Hello! ProCare Therapy is working with an exceptional school district in San Bernardino, CA.
We are currently looking for one qualified Occupational Therapist, who is a highly motivated professional and loves working with children.
Details regarding the position:
- This is a full-time position
- All compensation is hourly off a W2
- Monday - Friday work days
- New School Year ('22-'23)
- You will be obligated to addresses the physical, cognitive, psychosocial and sensory components of performance of kiddos.
- Your primary focus will be on academics, play and leisure, social participation, self-care skills (ADLs or Activities of Daily Living), and transition/ work skills.
- California state licensure
- OTR certification
- Preferred schools experience (multiple years is a bonus)
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Matching 401k.
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Continuing Education assistance
- Bonus opportunities
- $500 Referral opportunities
What to do next:
The first step to be considered for this position is to apply!
After applying, please forward your most updated resume to [email protected] ; included with the email, please provide your contact information, as well as the position and location that you are applying for.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Dauren Parker - Director of Educational Resources
300 Cobb Pkwy, Smyrna, GA 30080
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.