North Carolina School Occupational Therapist (OT) Job
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this upcoming school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in North Carolina (Near Oxford). Soliant aims to hire full-time, schools experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of North Carolina
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Have school-based experience
- Have experience with IEP
- Case load: 2 openings, to be discussed
- Full 2022-2023 school-year
- Full-time hours (37.5 hrs/wk)
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quicly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Gardnerville, NV
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Forest Lake, MN
- La Habra, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Gilroy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.