NOW HIRING! Bilingual Occupational Therapist Job - Phoenix, AZ
HIRING NOW! I am currently conducting interviews for a full-time Bilingual Occupational Therapist job in a school setting in Phoenix, AZ for this upcoming school year! This Occupational Therapist job will be working with grades K-8.
- Perform and advise in occupational therapy service areas of screening, evaluation, remediation and service.
- Conduct parent-staff interpretive conferences to explain relevant individual evaluative findings, provide recommendations to parents and teachers.
- Be available to pupils, parents, staff and faculty personnel to provide professional consultation and advice on all maters related to motor function defects, disorders and the means by which correction or rehabilitation may be secured
- Perform all other related duties assigned by the Administrator for Special Services.
- Attend professional workshops in you field of specialization in order to maintain current procedures.
- Caseload, approx. 50 Students
- Full-time 40 hours/week
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Valid OT Certificate by AZ Dept of Education
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) PREFERRED
For immediate consideration for this job, send resumes to Tessa Wittenberg – Tessa.Wittenberg@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2247.
National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Clines Corners, NM
- Columbus, GA
- San Jose, CA
- Copperas Cove, TX
- Schaumburg, IL
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Olympia, WA
- Elgin, IL
- Portland, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.