Occupational School Therapist (2 Openings) - Arlington, TX
Two Full-Time Occupational Therapist Openings – Arlington, TX
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district. They need an Occupational Therapist for the 2022- 2023 school year. Interviews are being conducted, apply today.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board in Texas
Specifications about the position:
- Onsite/ Full-Time (2 Openings)
- Start ASAP until the end of the school year, very likely to renew
- Caseload consists of K-5th and K-8th
- Interviewing and making offers currently!
Working with Soliant:
- Health Benefits
- Guaranteed Hours with Weekly Pay
- 401k Matching
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please send in a resume, with references
Soliant Health | Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Salters, SC
- Lane, SC
- Workman, SC
- Cades , SC
- Scranton , SC
- Summerton , SC
- Santee , SC
- Manning , SC
- Andrews , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.