Occupational Therapist - 1.0 FTE
Occupational Therapist - 37.5 hours/week
Our district is hiring contracted Occupational Therapists for the remainder of the school year! This position is full-time, with OTs tasked to support a K-12th caseload, providing world-class therapy services, keeping an organized system of documentation, and contributing to IEPs.
- Occupational Therapy license in state of Maryland
- Experience in schools is preferred, but not required
- Valid drivers license
- Negative TB test
- Clean criminal record
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and high quality therapy services to elementary students
- Develop individualized treatment plans, supervise assistants, and provide quality student care
- Contribute to individualized educational plans with multidisciplinary team members
- Maintain organized documentation and data
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Recent OT Jobs
- Marion, NC
- Oak Park, IL
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Oakley, CA
- Portland, ME
- Seattle , WA
- Lexington, NC
- Lexington, NC
- Camas, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.