Occupational Therapist 2021-2022 School Contract Position
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist school-based job opportunity:
- Northampton, MA
- M.S. in Occupational Therapist
- Must have an active or pending OT license for Texas
- Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
- School year 2021-2022
- Testings/screening when needed.
- documentation for therapy sessions.
- writing of IEP goals and present level of performance based on current therapy data.
- progress reports for all students each quarter
- Evaluate the student’s need to create individualized goals.
- Customize plans for the student to perform and accomplish everyday activities.
- Assess the student to ensure the goal is obtainable and/or make changes to better bit the plan.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and other professionals.
We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Peachtree Corners, GA
- Tacoma, WA
- Ventura, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Lincoln, NE
- Atlanta, GA
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Roanoke, VA
- Dawsonville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.