Occupational Therapist | 22-23 School Year | Etiwanda, CA
Occupational Therapist | Etiwanda, California
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the Etiwanda area that is in need of an Occupational Therapist for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is a contract position for the entire school year.
This individual would be responsible for providing occupational therapy services to a caseload of students and consultation to school staff.
If you are interested in joining an energetic and hard-working district, please consider submitting an application! Ideal candidates will be open to learning as well as sharing their knowledge/expertise, comfortable collaborating with staff and willing to think creatively to meet the needs of a very diverse student population.
Job Type: Contract Occupational Therapist
- Full Time: 40 hours/week
- ASAP - May 23rd, 2023
- K-8th grade
- Open to new grads!
- Will provide occupational therapy services according to student IEP
- Design and implement treatment through 1: 1 direct, motor groups, and consultation services
- Determine occupational therapy needs through evaluation, including standardized assessments, functional outcome measures, observations, and interviews
- Assigned schools may include various grade levels
- More details of caseload and position will be discussed on an interview with director
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license in CA
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Gilroy, CA
- Hamlet, NC
- Fillmore, CA
- Watsonville, CA
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Chino, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.