Occupational Therapist | 22/23 School Year
We are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team of educators near Sumter, SC.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Grades: K-12
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed through the state board
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Recent OT Jobs
- Gardnerville, NV
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Forest Lake, MN
- La Habra, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Gilroy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.