Occupational Therapist 23-24 SY
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Location: NEAR Lake Villa, IL
School: K-5th Grade Building
Hours: 8:15 AM - 3:25 PM
Caseload: 40-50 Students
- Provide occupational therapy services to students in a K-5th grade setting.
- Conduct assessments to identify students' individual needs and develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to support students' academic and developmental goals.
- Implement therapeutic interventions to improve fine motor skills, sensory processing, and other areas of need.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and therapy sessions.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of IEP goals.
- Provide guidance and training to teachers and support staff on strategies to support students with occupational therapy needs.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of occupational therapy.
- Valid Occupational Therapist license in the state of Illinois.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- School-based experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Dedication to providing high-quality therapy services to students.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Aurora, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Lakewood, IL
- Valley View, IL
- Geneva, IL
- Morris, IL
- Elgin, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.