Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Opening at a school in Oklahoma City, OK
2023 - 2024 School Year - COTA
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Type: Part time
- 30+ hours/week
- K-12 grade
- Contract Duration: ASAP - 6/13/24
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current state license in work state
- School experience preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills in evaluating and treating a variety of developmental and sensory processing disorders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Travel assignments
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Completion incentives available
- Leave a meaningful, lasting impact on students' lives
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected]. I will be in touch with next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
As a reminder: We also staff:
Speech Language Pathologist, School RN/LPN’s, Special Education Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Behavior Specialists, School Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Audiologist, Sign Language Interpreters, School Social Workers
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Oklahoma City, OKSunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) for a full-time position in a school district near Oklahoma City, OK. As an OT, you will play a crucial role in helping students achieve their full potential by providing therapy services that promote independence, enhance functional skills, and support academic success. If you are a compassionate and skilled professional looking to make a positive impact in the l
- Oklahoma City, OKSunbelt is now accepting applications for a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) contract at a supportive school district near Oklahoma City, OK for the upcoming school year! In this full time position the therapist will be providing therapy and assessments to students on various pediatric caseloads with mild to moderate needs. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive district and provided services to students in need! Interviewing No
- Skiatook, OKWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist (OT/COTA) in a school district in Skiatook, OK. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! As an OT, you will be generating creative ways for students who have experienced medical discomfort to be more functional in their daily activities. Our team is actively reviewing resu
- Moore, OKSunbelt is recruiting a dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in Moore, OK, committed to supporting student development and success. Job Description: Assist in the execution of therapy plans under the guidance of the Occupational Therapist. Foster skill development in students, focusing on sensory and motor abilities. Collaborate with school teams to integrate therapy into the academic environment. Requirements: Associate deg
- Norman, OKSunbelt is hiring a dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in Norman, OK, to support students in achieving their developmental milestones and educational goals. Job Description: Assist in implementing individualized treatment plans designed by the Occupational Therapist. Conduct therapy sessions and support students in improving motor skills and sensory integration. Collaborate with teachers and parents to ensure effective support
- Edmond, OKSunbelt is seeking an enthusiastic Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in Edmond, OK, passionate about assisting students in enhancing their skills and independence. Job Description: Support in the implementation of therapeutic activities designed by the Occupational Therapist. Work with students to develop fine motor skills and sensory processing abilities. Collaborate with educational staff to optimize the learning environment for stude
- Ardmore, OKJob Title: Full-Time Occupational Therapist Location: Ardmore, OK School Year: 2023-2024 Caseload: 50 + Students Schools: 1 Campus Hours per Week: 37.5 (Monday-Thursday, following the school calendar with days off, in-service days, holidays, and school closures if they occur) End Date: June, 2024 Are you a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist ready to make a significant impact on the lives of students in a school setting
- Edmond, OKA school district near Edmond, OK has contract openings for Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits with immediate start for the school year.. Job description: K-5th School Manage Caseloads Direct & Indirect Services Work Hours: Full-Time (Mon-Fri) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Oklahoma OT/COTA License School Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Zoom Interview Same Day Decision! Submit your appli
- Moore, OKSunbelt has contract openings for Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits at school district near Moore, OK with immediate start. Job description: K- 12th District Manage Caseloads Mild-Moderate Disabilities Work Hours: Full-Time (40hrs/week) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Oklahoma OT/COTA License Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Virtual Interview Same Day Decision Submit your appl
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.