Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Opening at a school in Wyoming, DE
2023 - 2024 School Year - COTA
- Location: Wyoming, DE
- Job Type: Full time
- 37.5 hours a week
- K-12th grade
- Contract Duration: ASAP - 6/13/24
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current state license in work state
- School experience preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills in evaluating and treating a variety of developmental and sensory processing disorders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Travel assignments
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Completion incentives available
- Leave a meaningful, lasting impact on students' lives
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected]. I will be in touch with next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
As a reminder: We also staff:
Speech Language Pathologist, School RN/LPN’s, Special Education Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Behavior Specialists, School Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Audiologist, Sign Language Interpreters, School Social Workers
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Wilmington, DEJob Title: Pediatric Occupational Therapist Soliant Health is currently seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Pediatric Occupational Therapist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive occupational therapy services to children and adolescents with developmental disabilities, sensory processing disorders, and other related conditions in a school setting. To apply for this position, please submi
- Wyoming, DESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Wyoming, DE. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must have OT DOE certifica
- Harrington, DE2023-2024 Occupational Therapist Harrington, DE area Soliant Health is looking forward to adding a versatile, growth-oriented therapist to join our team. You will be responsible for providing services for elementary school students. You will receive more information about the caseload and schedule with the Special Education Director. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. Job Description: Full-t
- Wyoming, DESoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Wyoming, DE. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: ASAP - End of School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite se
- Middletown, DEPreschool Itinerant - Occupational Therapist Job Type: Full-time Location: Middletown, DE Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a client in your area. The caseload will be discussed with the Special Education Director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. New graduates are welcome to apply. We are excited to hear from you! Job Description: Schedule: Full-time Preschoo
- Felton, DEJob Title: School-Based Occupational Therapist Contact: Katelyn Bruno, HR Manager Email: [email protected] Soliant Health, a leading healthcare staffing company, is currently seeking a School-Based Occupational Therapist near Felton. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a school setting and positively impact the lives of students by providing essential occupational therapy services. Responsibilities: Collaborate with students,
- Odessa, DESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Odessa, DE area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs
- Middletown, DESunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a reputable school district near Odessa, Delaware. If you are committed to enhancing the lives of students and are seeking a full-time position, we encourage you to apply. Position Overview: Job Type: Full-Time Location: Near Odessa, DE Start Date: October Duration: June 2024 Job Responsibilities: As a Full-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) in this school distri
- Smyrna, DESunbelt is a leading staffing agency committed to connecting dedicated professionals with fulfilling roles in occupational therapy. We're currently seeking a devoted Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a respected school district near Smyrna, Delaware. If you're passionate about making a difference in students' lives and are looking for a full-time position, we encourage you to apply. Position Overview: Job Type: Full-Time Location: Near Smy
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.