Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - Rockford, IL
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Procare Therapy has partnered with a school near Rockford, IL to help fill a role for a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for the 2022-2023 school year. This would be an out of world experience to help transform the lives of the future. For more information, details are listed below.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- school setting, onsite position
- 2 elementary schools
- weekly pay every Friday
- medical insurance benefits available
- Monday- Friday
- school hours only
- 37.5 hours weekly schedule
- state of Illinois license active as a COTA
- pediatric experience prior preferred
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
How to apply? You can enter in your information and contact details below.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 470-286-1088
If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. I hope to hear from you soon!
Recent OT Jobs
- Washington , DC
- Ewen, MI
- Hasty, NC
- Elk Plain , WA
- Claremont , NH
- Lopatcong, PA
- Baltimore, VT
- Bremerton, WA
- Brisbane, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.