Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Soliant is working with a school in the Berlin area to hire an Occupational Therapist Assistant. This position is full time hours for the full school year!
The director is reviewing resumes and arranging interview now, apply today!
- W-2 contract position
- 37.5 hours per week
- K-6th caseload
- Onsite services required
- OTA license approved by the NH state board
- Masters degree in related field
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic, great work ethic, great with children
- Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations procedures to address a range of disorders
- Experience with pediatric caseload is preferred
For immediate consideration, apply below or send your resume to [email protected]
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-459-1121 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Corrales, NM
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Highland Park, IL
- Cohasset, MA
- Everett, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Corvallis, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.