Occupational Therapist Assistant - job opening
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Norco, CA who has a full time contract position open for an Occupational Therapy Assistant for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- An active COTA license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in California
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Full time
- Full school Year 21-22
- Caseload: Mild to moderate (# of students discussed on interview)
- Schools experience is REQUIRED
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent OT Jobs
- easton, PA
- El Monte, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Rosemead, CA
- Easton, PA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Bremerton, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- Cincinnati , OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.